2015 Fashion Trends
Longer hemlines. Tone on tones. Natural Textures.
And lots of neutral color palettes.
With all the 2015 spring Fashion Week action wrapped up (London, Milan, Paris and New York), we know what the 1% will be wearing this year. Now it’s time to help a more egalitarian retailer like Cato showcase their efforts to bring this year’s trends to the other 99%.
For 2015, there is a big neutral story that features shades of tan, taupe, gray, white and black. Forecasters are also calling for a continuation of longer hemlines with midi skirts (skirts that fall midcalf), as well as ankle-length wrap versions, with their waistlines falling at the natural waist versus the hip.
For the last 12 years, our Charlotte marketing agency has helped the Cato Corporation design and produce their annual report. Founded in 1946 here in the Queen City, Cato has grown to be a major American retailer of women’s fashions and accessories. With more than 1,000 Cato stores in 32 states and a market cap of 905.7 million, Cato specializes in offering women high fashion at low prices, and their business model continues to be incredibly successful.
This year, our corporate communications team is working closely with Cato’s trend analysts and fashion buyers to distill the spirit of 2015 fashion into a memorable investor relations piece.
Stay tuned for a look at the final product.